Thanks Yahoo!
Wow, looks like Hotmail is going increase its storage to 250MB. Hmmm, that's very generous and very un-Microsoft. I was prepared to jump over to Yahoo if Hotmail din respond. It seems I don't have to after all. But let's just hope Hotmail will make it happen soon enough.
By the way, I finally managed to see the hidden picture in a stereogram today. I was so excited that I looked at over 40 pictures in one go. So guess what? I think I overstrained my eyes, damn...
By the way, I finally managed to see the hidden picture in a stereogram today. I was so excited that I looked at over 40 pictures in one go. So guess what? I think I overstrained my eyes, damn...
stereogram?
Posted by
Fizi |
June 25, 2004 11:16 am
But my yahoo mail storage is still remain as 6MB..... I've email to their help center but got no response..
=(
Posted by
bin |
June 25, 2004 2:35 pm
Yong Sui? haha, probably hor..
Posted by
Fizi |
June 25, 2004 5:34 pm