« Home | Thanks Yahoo! » | Italy:: you suck! » | Nothing Particular » 

Sunday, June 27, 2004 

15...

... is the number of hours I slept last night. Add 20 to it, is the amount I have to pay for a parking ticket I received yesterday while working. And 29, is the number of days before my next and final term starts.

Maybe I just shouldn't have gone to work yesterday. I made about 70 bucks and half of them is gone, THANKS very much. Just a few days ago, a friend and I slept over at another friend's place, which we're not supposed to because no outsiders are allowed to sleep at student housing. Unfortunately, the staff found out and we're fined $57 for staying overnight and another $20 for illegal parking (no outside vehicles allowed either). Damn, how LUCKY is that to get 3 fines in a week?

你真是走运了,你的朋友没有被逐出舍门已经很"幸运"了!!!

你真是走运了,你的朋友没有被逐出舍门已经很"幸运"了!!!

Post a Comment