Basketball
Sore, my hands and shoulders are so sore. Supposed to have lunch with a fren, but it got called off. Instead, we went for basketball. I haven't played basketball since... uhh... can't remember. Wow, it felt great. The best thing is you won't sweat under this kind of weather.
Met on old friend on ICQ last nite. It's always good to catch up with old friends, I mean, really old friends. This particular friend I've known her for more than a decade, but have lost touch for the last couple of years. Don't exactly remember much about her, there's y we need to do this -- catching up
Met on old friend on ICQ last nite. It's always good to catch up with old friends, I mean, really old friends. This particular friend I've known her for more than a decade, but have lost touch for the last couple of years. Don't exactly remember much about her, there's y we need to do this -- catching up
I also caught up with an old friend few days ago in MSN. In fact he is my god brother. But then turn out that he has a major changes.....which shock me.
Posted by
bin |
July 26, 2004 10:36 am