« Home | just another day » | not too bad » | a sPeciAl day » | today » | be ConTenT » | really really BAD night... » | bad bad night... » | First Aid Course (costs) » | Bored » | 15... » 

Saturday, July 24, 2004 

oh Mac

A slow week and I only worked one day this week. So I decided it was time I did something for my fyp. Last Friday was my first time working on fyp, not that I'm proud to mention it. But hey, I went to uni yesterday and today to work on it too.

Working on Mac OS X isn't really easy. Things are cool on the outside, but wait until you get your hands dirty and start working on the inside. How can you mix three languages in one single file? I mean, 3 languages. Who does that? Yeah, you guess it -- Apple. I'm starting to get used to Mac's shortcut keys, instead of pressing ctrl, I gotta press Alt. But I miss my right click...

The other thing is I have to leave the computer lab at 5pm, and there's pretty much nothing I can do at home without a Mac. That's y I've borrowed a few books from the library. I'm not hardworking, just bored. I also get bored easily reading books. I find myself reading 5 mins of book A, then I turn to B for another 5 mins then C for another 5 mins then my bed for the next few hrs... Insomnia? Read more books.