« Home | that's it » | so long » | my buttons » | dumb » | Tontie » | my Mac program » | Like it or not... » | icq, don't die on me... » | Just like it » | Makan-makan » 

Thursday, September 23, 2004 

that's all I'm gonna do

Finally my project has come to an end (I hope). Presentation on next wed, probably have to practise a few times before I do the 'real' thing or I might end up standing on the stage and my mind just goes BLANK.

Don't think I'm going to do anything more for my project, and it's time to start writing my thesis too, I only have about 2 months to do it. My supervisor has warned me about that too, haha. Showed him my program the other day, he seemed happy, esp while playing with the zoom button i just implemented the day b4 i showed him. Hopefully a smile on his face translates into a 2-digit score starting with 8 or higher, hehe. Then that will put a big smile on my face too. But i suppose it also depends on my writing skills, arhhh, dont u hate writing reports/thesis?

He also told me about this Apple University Consortium’s Student Scholarship Program. The winner gets a PowerBook plus some other stuff (that I'm not interested, I only want the powerbook =P). I must be a full-time student to apply and there's no mentioning of any cash rewards. What kind of scholarship issit without cash? He said i might stand a good chance of getting it coz he showed my unfinished program about a month ago to a few visitors from Apple and they're impressed. Well at least they said they were. But that's what all aussies say, they never say 'i think ur work is a piece of crap', even if that's what they think.

cool,i want powerbook too :P

All the best in ur presentation, dude!

Post a Comment