« Home | Makan-makan » | Basketball » | oh Mac » | just another day » | not too bad » | a sPeciAl day » | today » | be ConTenT » | really really BAD night... » | bad bad night... » 

Thursday, July 29, 2004 

Just like it

Woken up by my SMS at quarter to 9 this morning, it was from my boss asking to work, just as I thought. I was planning to work on my fyp today, I suppose working is the best excuse not to work on my project.

Tonight, four of us went to a Korean BBQ restaurant. It's buffet style and is only 5 mins drive from my place. We're the first customers of the night. There was no one there when we walked in. It felt like we had booked the whole restaurant, just a great feeling. Maybe I should do that more often, haha. I liked the atmosphere, the food, the friendly manager and of coz, the pretty waitress. There's nothing I can complain about, nothing. We took our time to eat, and I ate the most, to no one's surprise... Desserts were just as nice as the BBQ, jelly and wonderfully done cheesecake. We just sat there chatting while enjoying our desserts. Before we knew it, 3 hrs had past. We ended up being the second last to leave the restaurant. It was kinda weird when the manager asked if I was a Korean... No one has ever asked me that. $31.50/pp, well worth it for a great night out!

That's really a holiday life. I've missed many movies lately. Everytime want to wait till Monday to Wednesday so that the ticket price is cheaper. But end up I'll be too sianz to go out on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, or I'll not be free during those days........ I missed buffet too, though just had a steamboat cum DIY ice-cream buffet two weeks ago. :oP

Post a Comment