the idea behind? Hit the BLOODY aliens!!!! (I assume they are aliens coz i don't know what they are) I'm sure u've played something similar in the arcade where u physically hold a 'sponge' hammer and hit the rabbits that come out from their holes. Does that ring a bell to u?
hey I tried to play but heck, i dunno wht's the idea behind? wht are we suposed to achieve? uhh
Posted by
Quesie |
August 11, 2004 3:22 pm
the idea behind? Hit the BLOODY aliens!!!! (I assume they are aliens coz i don't know what they are) I'm sure u've played something similar in the arcade where u physically hold a 'sponge' hammer and hit the rabbits that come out from their holes. Does that ring a bell to u?
Posted by
wsyong |
August 12, 2004 3:44 pm
OOoooooOOoo i see!haaha ok shall try again!
Posted by
Quesie |
August 13, 2004 11:30 pm
Aih.....i tried my best to hold my hand not to type something too cruel....but QUESSIE is just TOO SEI CHUN!!
Another thing to bear in mind is that u have to hit the eggs n hearts as well to earn life n money.... =P
Posted by
bin |
August 16, 2004 11:12 pm