« Home | keep going » | that's all I'm gonna do » | that's it » | so long » | my buttons » | dumb » | Tontie » | my Mac program » | Like it or not... » | icq, don't die on me... » 

Wednesday, October 20, 2004 

is this the end?

Sad news -- some blogger frens are abandoning their blogs, for different reasons. I guess privacy is what concerns most of us. I too don't share things that I consider very personal, but there's still alot to share other than that.

Anyway, my busy workload has kept me from updating my blog as regular as I would like. Just finished writing an FTP program for my comp science assignment, there's still 4 assignments to go, plus, of cos, my big thesis. So far I've only written 3 pages for my thesis. My original plan was to hand in a draft version last week, haha. It's kinda frustating that I don't feel like doing it even I'm super clear that it's going to have super big impact on my grade. I find no time to do my thesis, yet there's time to read "Chaos: Making a new science" by James Gleick, and time to download "she will be loved" by Maroon 5.

And I went to a concert last Sat night. Wasn't planning to go (bacause it was a church thing), but was 'blessed' with a free ticket, so bo bien. It would too rude to turn down such an invitation. So I went. The concert started at 7.30pm, but my fren came to pick me up at 8.30pm, that's because he had to pick up another 30+ ppl b4 me, really pity him. When I got in the car, he said he had to pick up someone else in the city, but would drop us off at the concert first. But all of us just said go pick up the fren and go together. And something interesting happened...

(Months ago, a fren(A) intro me to his fren(let's call her C), who happens to study (Nutrition) at Curtin as well (from Chong Hwa), thru friendster. I msg her a few times, she replied, and that was it. We stopped msg-ing each other after sometime, nv met.)

So that night, we went to pick up the fren in the city. Actually the driver din know her either, she was a fren of fren. So we exchanged our names when she got in the car. First thing that struck me was she looked kinda familiar. But I din really wanna ask something along the line of "Oh, haven't we met before?", or "Hey, u look familiar" coz these pick up lines are just lame. So I kept quiet until someone asked what she was studying, and she said Nutrition. Knowing that she was from KL, I asked where she studied before coming to aus. She said Sedaya. Oppss, wrong person... I thought. But during the concert, I just couldn't help but wonder since they had the same name too! After the concert, I asked which high school she went to, she said Chong Hwa. (She was probably thinking why is this guy so obsessed with where I studied...) I then asked if she knew A, and Bingo! She recognised me too, hahaha.

As fate would have it, it's such a small world. Could have asked her out months ago, but I din. Now that we have finally met, it happened purely by chance. As for the night, it was a great night. I found the concert quite entertaining, maybe my expectation was low. And I met a friendster fren. There's still another friendster fren who's in perth (chong hwa again...) that I haven't met. Wonder if something like this will happen if I don't arrange for a meeting =).

u found that concert entertaining or simply feel happy to see HER?????

Sorry dude, guess i'm the first one to abandon blog. i promised that i will write one tonite. YES!!! TONIGHT!!

hehehehe.... :) lenglui onot? :P
ganbatte ne~

looks not bad la, but no need to ganbatte, there's no plan... haha.

Post a Comment