keep going
With my presentation done, the big thing on the list is definitely my thesis. Thanks que for ur wishes, I did well in my presentation although a bit nervous. My hands were like shaking before I went up the stage. But fortunately I settled now after 5 mins. I just realised that I tend to speak faster when I'm nervous. It took only 10 mins to finish my 15 min speech.
Going to Perth Royal Show tomorrow, gonna see lots of animals, hopefully will take some pictures and show u guys. Everyone just feels relieved now after the presentation, regardless of how we did. We don't get to do a lot of presentations as engineering students, which I think is an disadvantage. That's also probably why we see it as a very BIG thing.
As for next weekend, I've already signed with Curtin Volunteers. I'll be going to a place called Jurian Bay to repair the retaining walls of a cemetery and will stay one night there, hopefully not next to the cemetery, haha. I was trying to recall the when was the last time I actually did some voluntary work just b4 I signed up, but failed to think of any after 10 mins, so maybe I simply haven't done any =P. Good to do something different once in a while to get out of ur routine.
Going to Perth Royal Show tomorrow, gonna see lots of animals, hopefully will take some pictures and show u guys. Everyone just feels relieved now after the presentation, regardless of how we did. We don't get to do a lot of presentations as engineering students, which I think is an disadvantage. That's also probably why we see it as a very BIG thing.
As for next weekend, I've already signed with Curtin Volunteers. I'll be going to a place called Jurian Bay to repair the retaining walls of a cemetery and will stay one night there, hopefully not next to the cemetery, haha. I was trying to recall the when was the last time I actually did some voluntary work just b4 I signed up, but failed to think of any after 10 mins, so maybe I simply haven't done any =P. Good to do something different once in a while to get out of ur routine.
ooh good!i hav owiz tot of involving in some volunteer work but hav no motivation n the 'heart'...hehehe..real paiseh for tht too :P hav fun in those dai kor dai lou 's dei tao lar...
Posted by
Qing aka 莉晴 |
October 01, 2004 10:17 pm
Hey no prob dude! Glad to know tht...=p U're lucky to have only one presentation. last time i had 3 presentations for my honors yr project!!Neh it's all a history now. Enjoy ur voluntary work!
Posted by
Quesie |
October 05, 2004 11:18 am
haha. funny. quite sum time din read ur blog. then only realise it's quite happening. too late for wishes now. juz good on u tht everything has finished perfectly well!
n ur presentation sounds really cool~~!!!!
-- sorethroat misscaller.
Posted by
Anonymous |
October 13, 2004 2:28 pm
yoh dude !
enjoy your volunteer duty ..it must be a very good experience for you..
Posted by
Gee |
October 17, 2004 10:28 am