« Home | break » | is this the end? » | keep going » | that's all I'm gonna do » | that's it » | so long » | my buttons » | dumb » | Tontie » | my Mac program » 

Monday, November 01, 2004 

mistake

Sometimes it's just beyond comprehension why a person would make the same mistake twice, esp when the person is u. As if one wasn't enough, we had to make two. Perhaps the first mistake happened too long ago, you don't remember the consequences of it. But soon after u did it the 2nd time, the memories just came back and u realised how stupid u were...

Is there a way to make urself invisible to some users in msn?

block.. and delete.

but they will know if u block them right?

weisheng

erh..will they? I did tht b4 leh..haha

Well.. you just kinda have to block the whole group I guess...

just block it,..they wil just see u offline
sc

Post a Comment