« Home | Late » | still jobless » | i shall miss u » | final (s) » | mistake » | break » | is this the end? » | keep going » | that's all I'm gonna do » | that's it » 

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 

Engineer

Finally, I got myself a full time job about 2 weeks ago. Like I mentioned in my previous blog, I was late for the first interview, but somehow I got it, haha. I consider myself really, really lucky to have been offered a job at this stage (and speed!).

My second at work was really horrible. Fried the computer's power supply and motherboard first thing in the morning. We believed it was caused by a power surge and I just happened to press the button at the wrong time. So I brought it down to a computer store to replace the power supply unit (didn't know the motherboard was damaged at that time), came out and realised I left my keys in the car... I spotted a locksmith further down the road, so went in and asked for help. A guy came out and talked to me, went back in, came out 15 mins later and said they didn't have the tools and person who could open the door. He also told me the closest locksmith was few kms away. I thought -- this can't possibly get any worse (and thank god I was right). As a desperate attempt, I went back in to the computer store. The owner got a mechanic next door to help me. And that guy was really good, he opened it within 2 mins and didn't even charge me a cent. Yeah, had a really bad day, but at least I know how to open a car door without the key now, haha.

Congratulations... that'd explain the long dissapearance.. =P Have fun.

yeah, that'd would explain everything, sort of. Main reason was that I was busy and lazy, hahaha.

Post a Comment