just another day
Got home on Thursday night from the mine. Went to the city to collect my m'sian police clearance, after 4 months of waiting. Pigs are always gonna be pigs. But at least the pigs in the embassy are quite friendly, which kinda makes them slightly better than pigs, haha.
At the moment, I'm saving for a car and rent, which I'll have to pay when I move out. But that probably won't happen for another few months. Also, I have to come up with a good excuse to move out. Ideas anyone?
My schedule at the moment is working 11 days straight and having 3 days off after that. Feel like working a lot but it's actually not. I'm only working 5.5 days per week on average, which is typical in msia, but not so common in australia. When I get back to Perth after 11 days of work, I just don't feel like doing anything. I sleep in, stay home and watch DVDs the whole day. And then one day is gone, haha. That's life. My life.
At the moment, I'm saving for a car and rent, which I'll have to pay when I move out. But that probably won't happen for another few months. Also, I have to come up with a good excuse to move out. Ideas anyone?
My schedule at the moment is working 11 days straight and having 3 days off after that. Feel like working a lot but it's actually not. I'm only working 5.5 days per week on average, which is typical in msia, but not so common in australia. When I get back to Perth after 11 days of work, I just don't feel like doing anything. I sleep in, stay home and watch DVDs the whole day. And then one day is gone, haha. That's life. My life.
y do you need a reason to move out? Anyways, how about...
1. u want to try living on your own (just coz you want to give them their life back..)
2. u're starting your own band, ultra heavy metal.
3. u like to walk around naked,
4. Ahem.. u'd like to start bringing ppl home..
5. some friend will be away for a year and you need to go housesitting...
Posted by
Anonymous |
April 05, 2005 7:42 am