Going
After 3 weeks of nonstop working, I finally got myself a weekend to just lay down and relax. Oh man, nothing is going to take this away from me, except.... I had to attend a Christian seminar thing today. 3 CEOs from some S'pore big firms came here to share how God used them in their business to salvage ppl and how they glorified God. And guess what, I don't give a damn about that!
The only reason I went was because my aunt bought me a ticket, even though I made it clear that I didn't wanna go from the beginning. Next time I'll be more persistent and things like this won't happen again.
Alright, back to business. I will be working full time starting next week. My official title being Electrical and Computer Engineer, impressive huh? (but useless la of cos, I don't know nothing now). So anyway, my boss is gonna send me to the mine next Wed. I'm really looking forward to that. I'll be put on an 8-day 6-day schedule. That means working 8 days straight, 12 hrs or more a day and then followed by 6 days off. So eight days in the mine, 6 days in Perth. That basically means I get to fly about once a week, to a place called Murrin-Murrin (world's biggest Nickel mine), which is about 1000km away from Perth. Probably get sick of flying very soon, hahaha.
The only reason I went was because my aunt bought me a ticket, even though I made it clear that I didn't wanna go from the beginning. Next time I'll be more persistent and things like this won't happen again.
Alright, back to business. I will be working full time starting next week. My official title being Electrical and Computer Engineer, impressive huh? (but useless la of cos, I don't know nothing now). So anyway, my boss is gonna send me to the mine next Wed. I'm really looking forward to that. I'll be put on an 8-day 6-day schedule. That means working 8 days straight, 12 hrs or more a day and then followed by 6 days off. So eight days in the mine, 6 days in Perth. That basically means I get to fly about once a week, to a place called Murrin-Murrin (world's biggest Nickel mine), which is about 1000km away from Perth. Probably get sick of flying very soon, hahaha.
y u change the colour to grey? or did i mistaken since my mood is grey now. =P
just wanna say about christian. suddenly i really hate them. being not so rational coz a christian just pissed me off.
anyway, think about it, still hav lots very nice christian frens.
crapping,
snake in the mine.
Posted by
Anonymous |
February 05, 2005 1:05 pm