« Home | sickly sick » | just another day » | months » | Going » | Engineer » | Late » | still jobless » | i shall miss u » | final (s) » | mistake » 

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 

Won't bE lOng

Time seems to just pass me by quicker and quicker. I fly in to the mine every Thursday, and when I come back to Perth, a week has passed, then another, then another... So far I’ve been with this company for about 3 months now. Everything seems to be going alright, except for the long working hours. Just realised I’m actually working in excess of 60 hrs per week, probably longer than those of you who have to work OT in S’pore. At the moment, this doesn’t really bother me cos I would rather be at the office than in the house. Things will hopefully change when I move out.

And my move-out plan is well its way. I’ve already reserved next Friday to look for a second hand car. Having a car should make moving out a bit easier. But I don’t really wanna move out before my PR is approved. Unfortunately the immigration department just seems to taking its own sweet time processing my application. I don’t think I would be too upset even it was rejected. I can see at least one good side to it – I’d be leaving Perth for good, haha. That’s me, a natural optimist.

so already get used to ur working environment despite the hazard? GO back to msia la...afterall ur family n frens are there for u. ;)

haha, it's funny that that comes from you. Cos you're not in m'sia either, keke.

Post a Comment