« Home | Equally excited » | Complete nonsense... » | More tests » | Haha, I did the test too » | tired, really, really, tired » | Won't bE lOng » | sickly sick » | just another day » | months » | Going » 

Saturday, May 28, 2005 

The Special Two

Think I'm absolutely in love... with Missy Higgins. Like qing and yu ying, I can sing her songs 10 times and then another 20 times. However, I'll pass the recording part, hehehe. Don't really wanna ruin her lingering voice in my head by listening to my own rendition of her songs.

Went to look a house today. An old house, the room was nice, tidy and cosy. And a hyperactive dog as well. Just that the person living in that house is an old lady, and guess what? A christian as well. Hai... that just seems all too familiar. Yup, cos I'm currently living with an old lady, christian and two dogs. Really don't see much difference it would make if I moved into that house. I feel sorry for the old lady (and her as well). The main reason I'm not going to rent that room is because it just feels like living with her again. And THAT, just tells u how bad it is I see the relationship between the two of us. Sometimes I think I'm a cruel person. But at the same time I also wonder the impact she has on my decision making process. She doesn't have to play an active role, just like the room hunting example. And I strongly believe if my (future) gf ever feels anything like her, even a tiny bit, I'll probably run away in no time. Is that bad? I guess so.

After leaving the house, I went to see another house which I'll inspect tmr. Yeah, can't wait to see that house even though my appointment with the owner is tmr. It looked quite nice from outside. And from speaking to the tenants, I know there are 2 blokes living in there. No old lady. Christians? Don't know. A dog and a cat though. I love both, so it's alright. This house hunting experience has somehow become rather long and painful. I thought if I could buy a car in just 3-4 hrs, I could find a room in a day. Haha, I was so wrong. As I drove away from the house, I saw a house was for sale and open for inspection. A nice cosy house, it's got a spa too. If only it wasn't $545,000. From there, I went on to see another two houses that were for sale. $795,000 and $900,000. Both super nice, if only I had the money, hahaha.

my hse finding in paris also took quiet sometimes and annoying! I need a permanent add to get bank acct. then i go rent a hse, i need 7k euro deposit to pay hse. WHERE the HECK i got 7k if I DUN HAVE the stupid bank to cash my bankdraft???

Haha, that's really funny. So how did you rent a place in the end?

borrowed money from collegues...

yu

Post a Comment