tired, really, really, tired
Wow, can't imagine I have managed to keep my blog alive after a year! What an achievement! haha.
I still remember writing my first post wondering about what I could share in this little virtual space that belongs to me. That was silly of me. Be thankful when you have nothing to share, and stay that way.
Here I am, 5 mins to 5am, sitting in front of my computer. Just finished replying to my cousin's mail regarding the things that happen in this house. It's funny she contacted my cousin and told her about it. Took me 2 hrs to write it. With over 1500 words, I bet it's the longest e-mail I've ever written. I guess after 5 and a half years, I'm finally going to move out. Looking back, it's a bit hard to imagine I've survived all these years. Perhaps because I had to, now I don't. But I still have to tell her I'm going to move out.
I just bought myself a 2nd hand car. My biggest purchase ever, with my own money. That set me back $4000, but I'm one step closer to moving out. All I have to do now is to go room hunting. Didn't think it was going to come so quickly, didn't think I was going to get a car yesterday either, but I did. And I'm glad I did. With a car, things will be much easier.
I still remember writing my first post wondering about what I could share in this little virtual space that belongs to me. That was silly of me. Be thankful when you have nothing to share, and stay that way.
Here I am, 5 mins to 5am, sitting in front of my computer. Just finished replying to my cousin's mail regarding the things that happen in this house. It's funny she contacted my cousin and told her about it. Took me 2 hrs to write it. With over 1500 words, I bet it's the longest e-mail I've ever written. I guess after 5 and a half years, I'm finally going to move out. Looking back, it's a bit hard to imagine I've survived all these years. Perhaps because I had to, now I don't. But I still have to tell her I'm going to move out.
I just bought myself a 2nd hand car. My biggest purchase ever, with my own money. That set me back $4000, but I'm one step closer to moving out. All I have to do now is to go room hunting. Didn't think it was going to come so quickly, didn't think I was going to get a car yesterday either, but I did. And I'm glad I did. With a car, things will be much easier.
Hey wht happened to u when stayin in this current place? Thought u were doing fine? Congrats of owning a car so soon! ya sometimes u gonna act on impulse to get things done, 敢敢去!hehe
Posted by
Quesie |
May 14, 2005 8:35 am