Gone - another
Got up at 11.30am today. I was sitting on my computer chair, staring in vain, waiting for the sleepy me to gain conciousness. Then came in my auntie, twice, asking for my email and the mining company that I'm working for because her fren's son is looking for an engineering position in Perth. Glad she came in after I got up. Otherwise, I would be pretty pissed if she woke me up to ask me questions like that.
After lunch, called up a few ppl to arrange for house inspection. Unfortunately only managed to arrange one. On my way there, a friend called me and said he was leaving for Melbourne on Tue and was having a farewell dinner tonight. Told him I would try to make as I had another small get together at a pub tonight. Anyway, got there late. My first impression of the house -- bloody old. As I stepped into the house, I noticed another thing too. It's not just old, it's stinking old. The smell of the house is so awful that I can't imagine ppl can actually live in there. And it's been modified and has 6 rooms. Hate this kind of house, just to rent out and make money. They give no consideration to the tenants. The house owner seems nice, but the house is not nice, too bad.
So 5.30pm went down to the pub, only a few turned up. Everyone seems to have a good job, which is really good. Then at 7.30pm went to my fren's farewell dinner at an Italian restaurant. Happy to catch up with ppl whom I haven't seen since graduation. Again, everyone seems to be doing very well. One's going to Sydney to work for Alcatel, another going to Melbourne. Damn, Melbourne was where I wanted to go. Still do. But... ai, will see.
Should go to bed early tonight, get up early tmr morning. Get a copy of the West Australian and continue my house hunting.
After lunch, called up a few ppl to arrange for house inspection. Unfortunately only managed to arrange one. On my way there, a friend called me and said he was leaving for Melbourne on Tue and was having a farewell dinner tonight. Told him I would try to make as I had another small get together at a pub tonight. Anyway, got there late. My first impression of the house -- bloody old. As I stepped into the house, I noticed another thing too. It's not just old, it's stinking old. The smell of the house is so awful that I can't imagine ppl can actually live in there. And it's been modified and has 6 rooms. Hate this kind of house, just to rent out and make money. They give no consideration to the tenants. The house owner seems nice, but the house is not nice, too bad.
So 5.30pm went down to the pub, only a few turned up. Everyone seems to have a good job, which is really good. Then at 7.30pm went to my fren's farewell dinner at an Italian restaurant. Happy to catch up with ppl whom I haven't seen since graduation. Again, everyone seems to be doing very well. One's going to Sydney to work for Alcatel, another going to Melbourne. Damn, Melbourne was where I wanted to go. Still do. But... ai, will see.
Should go to bed early tonight, get up early tmr morning. Get a copy of the West Australian and continue my house hunting.