« Home | peace. surprised. » | The Special Two » | Equally excited » | Complete nonsense... » | More tests » | Haha, I did the test too » | tired, really, really, tired » | Won't bE lOng » | sickly sick » | just another day » 

Thursday, June 16, 2005 

In Town

For some reason, the mining company decided to block access to web mails, including hotmail and yahoo. And I can't logon to blogger to blog. Damn irritating. Blocking internet access is not going to make our productivity increase exponentially anyway.

Have you ever wondered there's someone out there, somewhere, whose daily pay is more than our monthly salary? I met this guy when I first started working there. He said he worked for himself, and had been working all around the world. I knew he was earning big bucks, just din expect it to be something like $5000 a day. But I guess it's all relative. My pay for a day is probably someone else's monthly pay too. But I wonder what he had to give up to get to where he is now. How does the family cope with that, if, he has one. I guess it all comes down to what matters to you most in your life.

Batman Begins has just come out. Mostly likely will go watch it on Tue when it's half price. And Fastastic 4 will be out soon. There's also Madagascar... so many movies to watch.