« Home | Notice » | identity » | Not for everyone =) » | this is it? » | Not me » | Not my dog » | Not my room, hehe » | partner » | ssiicckk » | Take and Give » 

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 

13th Sept

OK OK, I'm one day late (thanks for your 'friendly' reminders guys and gals...). Din really expect you to come and check my blog.

I went for a short trip down south 2 weeks ago in a group of 8 ppl with 7 cameras, hahaha. So it goes without saying that we took lots/tons of photos. And someone was supposed to collect all those photos and burn them on a CD. Unfortunately, things happenened. In my case, I passed my camera to my friend before I left for the mine. What I din realise was that the battery was 99% flat. And it died while my friend was tranfering photos to her computer. That's my story. Others have their own stories. But the short version is -- I still don't have the CD. And the reason I said I would update my blog by 12th was because I thought I would have the photos ready by then. But that didn't happen, so I din bother updating, haha.

I spent half day on Friday looking for car and health insurance. One of the receptionists was new and was really really beautiful. I reckon she could be a model. Too bad that company doesn't offer the best deal, or else I would have a chance to see her again (to sign up), hahaha. Well, I could still walk into the office if I really wanted to...

Anyway, I went to RSPCA afterwards to register myself as a volunteer. Was told that I'd contacted by a person named Christine. So far still haven't got that call yet. Maybe they don't need anymore volunteers. But the cats and dogs there are so cute! I think I'd enjoy working there. That's the next best thing if you can't have a pet.

Oh yeah, got a new housemate.

hehe...now u know there r so many ppl care bout u (or ur blog) liao lehh..spca ar..cool.

yea..hehe tot u can secretly go on hiatus right?!

photos!!!

Post a Comment