« Home | identity » | Not for everyone =) » | this is it? » | Not me » | Not my dog » | Not my room, hehe » | partner » | ssiicckk » | Take and Give » | pre-Sick » 

Thursday, September 01, 2005 

Notice

Next update: 12 Sept
Don't bother coming here as it won't be updated until then, hehe.

wahh....away notice ar?? where are u going??

Nope, not going anywhere, except to the mine. In fact, I just came back from a short trip to Albany, a place about 400km south of Perth. Took heaps of photos there, will post them on the web when I get back to Perth.

u r not keeping ur promise!!it's already 12th

Yea.... it's 23:25pm 12th September 2005.... And I din't see new entry!!

aaiiiih.....now is oreidi 13th september 2005,12:19pm malaysia time.i see no new entry.

Oh come on, get a life. You guys got nothing better to do issit? hahaha.

hey...come on...you shd tresure so many ppl keen to read ur update!! hahahahha

Post a Comment