« Home | end of search » | whAt do you thInk? » | Is that mE » | Gone - another » | In Town » | peace. surprised. » | The Special Two » | Equally excited » | Complete nonsense... » | More tests » 

Sunday, July 10, 2005 

pre-Sick

Blogger has finally made the uploading of photos a lot easier. I've never bothered installing Picasa or whatever just to upload my photos. Rather, I just uploaded them to my yahoo site and put a link to them in my blog. The problem is, I don't have any photos to test the upload function now, hehe. But soon, I should have plenty.

On the newspaper yesterday, the headline was "The Day Terror Came To London". I'm glad none of my frens got hurt in this terrible incident. But to me, it just seems so far away that I can't really feel anything. Even my UK colleague didn't show much interest when I told him about the incident (Yeah, I told him, not the other way round). Maybe because his family doesn't live in London. All I care at this stage is the stupid Australian currency is falling when I expect to rise because the 2nd sem is due to start soon. I used to curse when it went up just before the start of a sem, but now I just want it to keep rising, haha.

I haven't been feeling well for the past 2 weeks, despite my best efforts of trying to staying away from the sick ppl =P. Everytime I feel that I'm falling sick, I just drown myself in lots and lots of green tea + ginger tea, go to bed early and possibly pop some vitamin pills. And it seems to work everytime! My target -> cold-free for this winter =).