« Home | Is that mE » | Gone - another » | In Town » | peace. surprised. » | The Special Two » | Equally excited » | Complete nonsense... » | More tests » | Haha, I did the test too » | tired, really, really, tired » 

Friday, June 24, 2005 

whAt do you thInk?

Hmm, it's Friday. 6 days to go before I return to Perth. Even though I have to work weekends, it's not so bad because the managers are not around. And I bet you know what's it's like when managers are not around, hahaha.

Time just flies in a blink of an eye. By this time next week, I'll have worked for 5 months already. And how many 5-months can I afford to just let it pass like that? A friend is going back to Msia today, and another one tmr. The good thing is they're both coming back, at least for another semester. It's really disheartening to see your friends leave for good. It makes me wanna go home too...

I was talking to my colleague about buying a house (he's buying, not me, keke) the other day. He just got a pre-mortgage approval of $300k. With that amount of money, you can get quite a decent house in the outer suburbs, like a 3-bedroom 1-bathroom kind of house. But then you'd looking at a monthly repayment of just under $2k for the next 25-30 years. Shit, what would I be left with if I had to pay that much money every month? And surprisingly, I also learned that I'm actually earning more than he does, simply because I work a lot more hours in the mine. So should I get a mortgage and then buy a house? Haha, only in my DREAM lah. Haven't even paid off my study loan yet, kekeke. I actually start to enjoy inspecting houses. And I usually end up inspecting more houses that are for sale than for lease, because they look nicer. That's probably the main reason I still haven't found a place to move out yet, haha. I have been looking at the wrong place, knowingly. And when I walk into the house, the real estate agent usually asks me what kind of house I'm looking for and my budget. And I just make it up as I go, when I have no intention of buying, hahaha. You should probably try it sometimes, it's Fun! Either that or I'm a bit psycho liao, hahaha.