« Home | partner » | ssiicckk » | Take and Give » | pre-Sick » | end of search » | whAt do you thInk? » | Is that mE » | Gone - another » | In Town » | peace. surprised. »
8/02/2005 05:16:00 pm | Permalink
not ur room? u sure onot? :P
Posted by Qing aka 莉晴 | August 02, 2005 5:43 pm
Yep, positive. Well, at least not anymore, hahaha.That's what it looked like when I was packing my stuff before I moved out.
Posted by wsyong | August 03, 2005 9:26 am
post ur new room pic la!~
Posted by Quesie | August 04, 2005 9:08 pm
Yeah, I will, still on my camera at the moment.
Posted by wsyong | August 05, 2005 6:14 am
not ur room? u sure onot? :P
Posted by
Qing aka 莉晴 |
August 02, 2005 5:43 pm
Yep, positive. Well, at least not anymore, hahaha.
That's what it looked like when I was packing my stuff before I moved out.
Posted by
wsyong |
August 03, 2005 9:26 am
post ur new room pic la!~
Posted by
Quesie |
August 04, 2005 9:08 pm
Yeah, I will, still on my camera at the moment.
Posted by
wsyong |
August 05, 2005 6:14 am