« Home | pre-Sick » | end of search » | whAt do you thInk? » | Is that mE » | Gone - another » | In Town » | peace. surprised. » | The Special Two » | Equally excited » | Complete nonsense... » 

Monday, July 11, 2005 

Take and Give

While I was doing some packing last Wed night, I found a padded envelope that I received from a friend in Msia some years ago. Inside it was a book that she thought I might like, because the correlation between the book title and my name and what I like. The funny thing is I don't remember where I have put that book away (I think it's my Msia home), but I still have this envelope in my bedroom. I kept it because I thought the padded envelope might come in handy, hehe. But after a minute or two, I realised I din actually send her anything back in return, hahaha. I can't remember whether that was because I was broke at that time or I just forgot! I think it's time I repaid her kindness =P.

Anyway, her bd is approaching and I've got a perfect (from my point of view) present for her. It's Missy Higgin's "The Sound of White" and I absolutely love it. She's probably not very well known in Msia but the point is -- I love her, and of cos, her songs as well. It's probably kinda WRONG to buy something you like for a person, when what you should buy is what the person likes, keke. But don't care lah, I din really enjoy the book she bought me anyway, even though I appreciate her thoughts. So finally, after 3~4 years, she is gonna get a gift from me. Hopefully she din think I was a cheapskate at that time. She might well have forgotten about it. But this is one thing you can never be too sure about women. They may not remember where they put their keys or remote controls, but they always remember some mistake that you (ie. guys) made some 10 years ago that you din even realise it was a mistake...

yea right. u r real sexist.
wat u say about guys-- will not 4get the schedule/result for a football match. or even what a "heng dai" ask them to do. but often can't remember a promise he had made to his partner.

Haha, never said I'm not =P.

conclusion, never ever give your promise to a woman, unless you really love her!

Well, sometimes they just keep pushing and it's easier to just say yes to keep them happy even though you don't mean it =P.

Post a Comment