« Home | Not my dog » | Not my room, hehe » | partner » | ssiicckk » | Take and Give » | pre-Sick » | end of search » | whAt do you thInk? » | Is that mE » | Gone - another » 

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 

Not me

Hmm, finally moved into my new house on Sunday night. Had been so busy helping friends to settle down in their new house that I didn't have time to move out myself, haha. Didn't have a good night's sleep on my first night though. The pillow was too soft for me. I had to go back to my aunt's to grab my old pillow. Yeah, it's interesting how you get used to certain things over the years without knowing, or even get attached to it. And it certainly makes a huge difference, I slept a lot better the following night.

My Canadian backpacker housemate is going on a 40-day trip in 3 weeks' time. Oh man, I wish I could join her. She'll be visiting all around Australia, Tassie and even New Zealand. Ai, my NZ trip is gone... Really wish I could be her, and seriously, there's nothing stopping me. She did her first overseas trip when she was only 16, alone! And has since been to many places around the world. She works full time most months of the year, and spends the rest travelling. The rest as in 4 months! Then she'll be broke at the end of the trip (or close to that), but what the heck, she'll just start all over again. I think it's really cool and not uncommon among caucasians. And if I were to do it, I certainly wouldn't want to wait until I have a gf or mortgage or worse -- a family =P. And guess what, I have none of the above at this stage, so what am I waiting for?

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Yeah, I know. But there isn't much that I can do. I can probably disallow anonymous posting, but I'm sure they'll find a way to get around it sooner or later. To be honest, I consider myself lucky. At least I've only got 1 spam, I think que has got 3 or 4 already, kekeke.

Post a Comment