Black face
About my housemates, the Canadian backpacker moved out about a month ago. The new housemate, who's a friend of the house owner's, moved in about 2 weeks ago. They both seem to be very nice ppl, although I don't really see them a lot because of my fly in fly out roster. But the owner seemed to be acting a bit out of the ordinary last night. There's a bathroom/toilet between her room and mine. And there's another toilet downstairs. Since she's a light sleeper, she's asked me not to use the bathroom/toilet upstairs after 10pm, which is fair enough except sometimes it can be a bit annoying when I come back after 10pm and can't have a shower. For me, ppl go in and out of the toilet and I still hear nothing, hahaha. Even if they wake me up, I can get back to sleep in no time.
So last night I came back around 10.30pm and I could see that her room was still lit. So I thought maybe I could take a shower this time since she was still awake. I knocked at her door to tell her that I was going to have a shower but it wasn't until the 9th knock that she answered the door. Her tone was definitely not friendly and the face was 'black'. She said she wasn't feeling well. Don't know what got into her, maybe 'Dai yee mah' came to visit her yesterday. Maybe I should note down the date, just in case there's another 'family gathering' next month I won't be knocking at her door again, hahaha. But it's just a small matter. I think I'm telling you this because there is nothing more interesting to share with you, kekeke.
So last night I came back around 10.30pm and I could see that her room was still lit. So I thought maybe I could take a shower this time since she was still awake. I knocked at her door to tell her that I was going to have a shower but it wasn't until the 9th knock that she answered the door. Her tone was definitely not friendly and the face was 'black'. She said she wasn't feeling well. Don't know what got into her, maybe 'Dai yee mah' came to visit her yesterday. Maybe I should note down the date, just in case there's another 'family gathering' next month I won't be knocking at her door again, hahaha. But it's just a small matter. I think I'm telling you this because there is nothing more interesting to share with you, kekeke.