enuf for a day
It started at 7 o'clock in the morning, just like most weekdays.Got up, had my shower, skipped my breakfast 'cos I overslept and headed straight off to the car park. The ground was soaking wet, it must have been raining all night and it certainly looked like it was going rain the whole day.
Everything turned out to be just like yesterday, and the days before it. That is, until the stupid car in front of me slammed the brake for no reason and I drove straight into its rear bumper. My little Daihatsu barely put a dent in his bumper, while my front panel suffered enormously... It's gonna cost me over $1k to repair the damage, dammit! Wasn't my fault, at least that's how I see it. Bloody idiot!
As for the rest of the day, the 3 of us ordered in some pizzas and had our lunch in the office together. It was our first time having pizzas in the office, probably the last as well 'cos Andrew's found greener pasture. I think we're all gonna miss him, his humour and bubbly character. And he has been a good friend and supervisor to me. We're having our annual dinner tomorrow, will probably be a farewell dinner for Andrew as well. And I'm gonna be the only single at the dinner this time. Everyone else has either got a wife or a gf, damn. Maybe I should just ask if any of my female friends wanna come along so she will get a free meal and I won't feel out of place. Ah... too late now. Seats have been booked! And a car to be fixed, grrrrrrrr.
Everything turned out to be just like yesterday, and the days before it. That is, until the stupid car in front of me slammed the brake for no reason and I drove straight into its rear bumper. My little Daihatsu barely put a dent in his bumper, while my front panel suffered enormously... It's gonna cost me over $1k to repair the damage, dammit! Wasn't my fault, at least that's how I see it. Bloody idiot!
As for the rest of the day, the 3 of us ordered in some pizzas and had our lunch in the office together. It was our first time having pizzas in the office, probably the last as well 'cos Andrew's found greener pasture. I think we're all gonna miss him, his humour and bubbly character. And he has been a good friend and supervisor to me. We're having our annual dinner tomorrow, will probably be a farewell dinner for Andrew as well. And I'm gonna be the only single at the dinner this time. Everyone else has either got a wife or a gf, damn. Maybe I should just ask if any of my female friends wanna come along so she will get a free meal and I won't feel out of place. Ah... too late now. Seats have been booked! And a car to be fixed, grrrrrrrr.