« Home | Friday, 13th » | 2006 » | 2005 » | Almost a month » | More to come » | Down south trip photos » | change, firm » | wait for me » | what do u want » | Company's annual dinner » 

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 

this point in time

Break in.

Yup, one of those things that you never think will happen to you -- until it does.

It happened on a Saturday morning around 5.30am. Some guy broke the flyscreen, came in through the window on the 2nd floor. Went into the master bedroom but left everything untouched. Went into the bathroom and stole nothing either. The most amazing part is not that he din steal anything, but the fact that I din hear anything!

So he opened my door and turned on the light. Shocked to see that I was sleeping, he ran away. I dragged my half-asleep body out of the room, only to find him climbing down the window and disappeared into the streets. I was kind enough to give him a push while he was climbing down. "I'll kill you. I'm gonna fucking kill you" is what I got in return.

gosh~~~ he knows that u are rich! hahahaha

Quite the opposite, I don't think I have anything in my room worth stealing, kekeke.

Anyway, no one has been to my website for almost 2 months now. And you showed up the minute I update my blog, geng wor!

hahha happen to link to ur blog from ch4s1. skye knows how to surprise ppl best!

Post a Comment