« Home | wait for me » | what do u want » | Company's annual dinner » | waste your life » | Black face » | Needles » | 13th Sept » | Notice » | identity » | Not for everyone =) » 

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 

change, firm

Not so long ago I was actually considering changing job because I thought I wasn't getting enough support and training. But when I spoke to my friend who got me the interview for this job (he was leaving this company and got me in to fill in his position), apparently he gets even less training with his new company.

Maybe it's true that I don't get enough guidance, but I really think I have great colleauges. My boss is a bit tough when it comes to money, but other than that he's been really patient with me. Can always take leave, go out for 1 or 2 hrs during office hours to do personal stuff. And then I really learn a lot from my 2 other colleagues who probably don't realise they're teaching me =). Not so much about the technical side of things, but things like a new approach to life.

Sometimes you get stuck in a situation thinking that you're the most unfortunate person in the whole world. And it's really amazing how changing your perspective on things changes everything. Suddenly you don't feel as bad, or sometimes even consider yourself lucky. And you stop complaining just by looking at things from a different perspective.

I'm really thankful to them. Although I won't tell them 'cos they'll make them too proud and cocky and start ordering me to make coffees all the time, hahahahaha.