« Home | Company's annual dinner » | waste your life » | Black face » | Needles » | 13th Sept » | Notice » | identity » | Not for everyone =) » | this is it? » | Not me » 

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 

what do u want

Had a reasonably busy weekend, busy enough to not realise that I'm single. Although something else reminded of that. My computer desk is a mess, can't believe I haven't got around to clean it up since last Thursday night. Just glad my life isn't in a mess as well. This month and previous one must have been really bad for relationships.

Had my first dental check in almost 5 years last Sat and got told that I got gum disease. And then she took 2 x-rays of my wisdom teeth told me I should have them removed as well 'cos I can't clean them well. At the end of the cleaing, my gums were bleeding like hell. Need to come back for a second cleaning and some filling in two weeks' time. That's gonna burn a big hole in my pocket.

And then I had my eyes checked which cost me $51.25. So glad that I'm a PR now and Medicare (social benefit) is gonna pay for me. Finally I get to use some of the 30% tax that I pay every year. The lenses alone would cost $217, simply ridiculous. I can get a pair of lenses plus frame half the price in msia. Guess I'll just wait until I get back to msia.