« Home | Black face » | Needles » | 13th Sept » | Notice » | identity » | Not for everyone =) » | this is it? » | Not me » | Not my dog » | Not my room, hehe » 

Sunday, October 02, 2005 

waste your life

Got a long weekend last week. Apparently Monday was the Queen's bd, so I din have to work from Friday to Monday =). It can be really boring on a public holiday if you live in Perth 'cos most of the shops will be closed. You can't do your shopping. What most aussies tend to do is to have a picnic by the park or lake or something, which is probably a nice thing to do when you have a family. Basically I was kinda bored over the long weekend. I was sort of cleaning up my room a bit but got bored and decided to put it off for another week... And it makes things worse when most of your frens are not singles and would rather spend time with the their partners. For the first time in many years, I actually felt lonely. But I guess that's a price I have to pay for being single.

The good thing is I felt great again 3 hrs later after watching "Shark's Tale", hahaha. I must have spent 7-8 hrs on Sunday watching TV, something I haven't done for a while which kinda made me feel good wasting my life that way. Then Monday I thought that was way too much TV for me and decided to take my car and go for a ride. I have to admit it was an expensive exercise as the fuel price has gone from under $1 to up to $1.35 in just weeks... Anyway, I found this beautiful park which was only 15 mins away from where I live. It's actually the highest natural point in the metropolitan area and you get a 360-degree view of the surrounding areas, including the South Indian Ocean. I had no idea I was this close to the beach (the beach is only another 5 mins' drive). When the weather starts to get warmer, that's probably where I would like to hang out. You know, just to get myself tanned, nothing more, kekeke. Anyway, there's a few trails in the park so I thought I thought I would take a 10-15 min walk. But I happened to have picked the longest trail and ended up walking 4.5km for 1.5 hrs... I felt really good after that although it wasn't really comfortable walking in my jeans. Yeah, that's how I spent my long weekend.

public holiday is nice if i dun have to on call... but, if i on call, i wish i dun have public holiday. hhahah. as i will be the only one to take care all the wards... and it is tiring.... and clumpsiness and carelessness always happen.... :(

Me, on the other hand, wouldn't mind working on a public holiday 'cos I'd get double my normal hourly rate, haha.

i only get Rm10 extra...

hey hey, have i been a member in the club??? u r the only one writing comment so far, hahha

maybe my stories are too boring hahahha

going to OT and oncall on tuesday and wednesday respectively again...

If ppl have something to say, they'll leave a comment. Otherwise, they won't, simple as that, hehe.

Most of us don't get a lot of comments these days. Que is not writing as often as she used to 'cos she hasn't got internet access at home.

Boring or not, at least we can have a glimpse into your life. It's an easy to share your life with frens esp when you're overseas. Otherwise you'll repeating the same stories over and over again, =). Not getting any comments doesn't mean no-one reads your blog. If you wanna be sure, just put a counter on your blog.

aiya... well, i seldom get access to internet... guess what, i have been avoiding and picking some of the office hour to enter the computer lab while everyone else in the clinic seeing patient... know y? i am not fully conscious after calls, so, it is better to spend time in the computer lab than "killing" patient with nonsense management, right? giving reason... hahhaha

Let's just hope I won't be your patient, hahaha.

Post a Comment