« Home | what do u want » | Company's annual dinner » | waste your life » | Black face » | Needles » | 13th Sept » | Notice » | identity » | Not for everyone =) » | this is it? » 

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 

wait for me

Wow, it has really been a while since I last updated my blog. Many things have happened in the past 2 weeks. Most things are not directly related me, but I somehow I do get sucked into the mess 'cos you don't live alone and you have to show to your friends that you care, hahaha.

It seems like I have done quite a few things but somehow I can't remember what I did. Time just ran past me and I din even get a chance to say hi or have a good look at it. It's just another day, another week, month and year.

My trip back to KL is about 3 months away from now. Sounds like sometime away but that day will arrive before I know it. It's just a little trick the fellow called 'time' is doing to me.

Really excited about the KK trip, and my Sarawak trip which I haven't planned yet. There should be another short trip coming up in end of Nov to up north, some place which I visited about 5 years ago. Speaking of which, I still haven't received the photos from my down south trip. Those ppl are really hopeless...

And yeah, I love my new mobile!! =)