« Home | Down south trip photos » | change, firm » | wait for me » | what do u want » | Company's annual dinner » | waste your life » | Black face » | Needles » | 13th Sept » | Notice » 

Friday, November 11, 2005 

More to come

Finally my friend managed to burn the photos onto a CD and pass it to me. That's just a few of the thousands of photos taken during the trip with 6 cameras, haha. Since I din really get the time to upload them, I thought I would at least upload a few as a preview. I'll upload the rest to my online album when I get the time. But that probably won't happen until next month as I'm planning for another short trip up north (not that short really, about 800km north of Perth) next Sunday and going back to the mine straight after the trip. You can look at this map to see where I am going.

We're going to Monkey Mia this time to see dolphins (and some big, noisy and ugly pelicans which shit everywhere on the beach), most likely will spend a night at Kalbarri on our way back. I have been there before, but that was 5 years ago. And I din really take a lot of photos during that trip as I din have a camera back then. This time I'll make sure I make full use of my digicam =). The last time I went was during winter time, I presume this time is gonna be stinking hot as summer is almost here. And the further north you go, the hotter it gets with temperature reaching close to 40 degrees.