« Home | change, firm » | wait for me » | what do u want » | Company's annual dinner » | waste your life » | Black face » | Needles » | 13th Sept » | Notice » | identity » 

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 

Down south trip photos

My lovely wives


Sien ar...where are the whales?


My boyfriend will kill you


Whale watching boat


You really wanna die...

wahh...u have 3!! who are they??

u realli look like ur dad
:P

Yu:Who r they? My wives lah, but only for 2 days, haha.

Qing: Is that right? My fren keeps saying I look like my sister.

ya u look like ur sis too :P
but the last pic hor 95% look like ur dad neh.the older u get, the more u'll look like him i guess :P

Except my dad only has my mum, I have 3 wives, muahahaha.

Guess what... I have the exact same Gantz shirt... hahaha..

What's a Gantz shirt?

Gant t-shirt.. that sky blue with dark blue horizontal stripes that you're wearing...

Post a Comment