« Home | Almost a month » | More to come » | Down south trip photos » | change, firm » | wait for me » | what do u want » | Company's annual dinner » | waste your life » | Black face » | Needles » 

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 

2005

2005 is coming to an end soon, very soon. And in exactly a month's time, I'll be back in KL for CNY. I've been working full time for almost a year now. A year, just like that. And I've spent most of my past 6 years in Australia. God, it's 6 years, that's like a quarter of my life spent in Australia. And I haven't been back to Msia, or out of Australia, for nearly 3 years.

It's interesting I've never really felt homesick before. But as soon as I bought my ticket, I immediately started counting down the days until I go back. Yeah, can't wait to go back now. It's only a month away.

I can almost hear what my family and friends are going to ask me when I get back =). When are you coming back? As in coming back for good. I can probably start preparing my answer now, record it and play back to those who ask me that question.

Looking back on 2005, I believe I've done alright. Got a job relatively quickly following my graduation, moved out of my auntie's house (not the greatest thing I've done for the year, but I would say it was the smartest thing to do, hehe), paid off my study loan (I'm a free man now), travelled a fair bit, managed to catch up with some 'lost' friends... etc. Considering my goals for 2005 were a lot humble than the above, I guess I should be happy with my achievements =).

So what's next? Don't know, haven't got a plan for 2006 yet, apart from going back to KL and visiting at least a new place once a year.