Almost a month
My previous was posted around a month. I'm surprised ppl never stopped checking out my blog to see if it's been updated. Thank god they don't complain anymore, haha. I'm sure you've all realised by now that I'm not a frequent blogger at all. Oh, while I'm writing, just wanna let you know Harry Potter is crap, don't waste your time and money to watch it, hahaha. There better things to do than watching it.
Up north trip to Monkey Mia and Kalbarri was really really nice. I enjoyed every single moment of it, esp the spa =). There are some photos at http://wsyong19.multiply.com but it's not complete yet. I still have tonnes to upload. I just realised as a non paying member I'm only allowed to upload 150 photos per month, damn. But I like the feature of being able to download the full size high resolution photos with Multiply.
Good news - I'll get paid for Xmas.
Bad news - That's because I'll be working on Xmas day, haha. Oh, and I'll miss the mega sales on Boxing Day.
Up north trip to Monkey Mia and Kalbarri was really really nice. I enjoyed every single moment of it, esp the spa =). There are some photos at http://wsyong19.multiply.com but it's not complete yet. I still have tonnes to upload. I just realised as a non paying member I'm only allowed to upload 150 photos per month, damn. But I like the feature of being able to download the full size high resolution photos with Multiply.
Good news - I'll get paid for Xmas.
Bad news - That's because I'll be working on Xmas day, haha. Oh, and I'll miss the mega sales on Boxing Day.