« Home | 2005 » | Almost a month » | More to come » | Down south trip photos » | change, firm » | wait for me » | what do u want » | Company's annual dinner » | waste your life » | Black face » 

Saturday, January 07, 2006 

2006

Meant to update this blog sometime before New Year, but didn't get to it. Anyway, it's 2006, it's a new year, a new beginning. My roster in the mine has changed. I will now spend 3 days in the mine per fortnight instead of 8, which means I can actually have a life in Perth =). I guess this week is the first time I've ever spent more than 7 consecutive days in Perth since I started work last year around beginning of Feb. Might actually have to find something to do now for all this extra time that I have in Perth.

Have been doing some shopping lately. OK, maybe a little bit more than 'some'. I thought I'd missed out the Boxing Day's Sales. But hey, there's sales everywhere now. Plenty of good quality, nice shirts for around $10, even boardshorts are only $15. Things that I thought were bargains are even cheaper now. It makes me wonder how much these guys really make when there isn't a sale. This really is the best time to shop. I was actually hesitating whether I should buy 'cos my plan was to pick up some bargains in KL. But what the heck, a bargain is still a bargain, even though it's only a bargain if you're earning AUD, hehe.

"Just Like Heaven" - highly recommended. Might go and watch Fun With Dick and Jane next week.