continuation
I don't know how you guys did it. But you somehow managed to come to my blog at the 'right' time, soon after I updated it after weeks of disappearance.
OK, the photo below isn't my apartment. I would have to eat instant noodle everyday if I wanted to rent one of those. In my opinion, that's definitely one of the most beautiful places in the city. And I know, my phone camera doesn't do it justice. If you're really observant, you might have noticed there's a small cafe on the ground floor and I was sitting in there. OK, that's bullshit. The cafe that we went to on Sunday afternoon is not in the photo, probably to the right of the rightmost building in the photo.
I've finally got myself an internet connection. I'll settle for a dialup connection for the time being for a few reasons. The first being it's kinda expensive for a decent broadband connection plan. And the second being I don't really want myself spend too much time on the internet. I've already wasted a lot of time watching tv. Perhaps it's not such a bad idea not having a tv at home.
Living by yourself can be quite a cool thing to do. But living by yourself and having to cook for yourself everyday makes it very unattractive. Assuming I get home at 6pm, it takes an hour to cook, 45 mins to eat (you all know how fast I eat...), 30 mins to clean up -- that's more than 2 hours. It will be 3 hrs gone by the time I have my shower. Hey, this is not the kind of life I had in mind when I pictured the life of staying alone... What the heck, I'm stuck now. I'm not complaining, but I just wish there was somebody there to cook for me =P.
OK, the photo below isn't my apartment. I would have to eat instant noodle everyday if I wanted to rent one of those. In my opinion, that's definitely one of the most beautiful places in the city. And I know, my phone camera doesn't do it justice. If you're really observant, you might have noticed there's a small cafe on the ground floor and I was sitting in there. OK, that's bullshit. The cafe that we went to on Sunday afternoon is not in the photo, probably to the right of the rightmost building in the photo.
I've finally got myself an internet connection. I'll settle for a dialup connection for the time being for a few reasons. The first being it's kinda expensive for a decent broadband connection plan. And the second being I don't really want myself spend too much time on the internet. I've already wasted a lot of time watching tv. Perhaps it's not such a bad idea not having a tv at home.
Living by yourself can be quite a cool thing to do. But living by yourself and having to cook for yourself everyday makes it very unattractive. Assuming I get home at 6pm, it takes an hour to cook, 45 mins to eat (you all know how fast I eat...), 30 mins to clean up -- that's more than 2 hours. It will be 3 hrs gone by the time I have my shower. Hey, this is not the kind of life I had in mind when I pictured the life of staying alone... What the heck, I'm stuck now. I'm not complaining, but I just wish there was somebody there to cook for me =P.
hahaha. find a gf then! keke. maybe it's time! =P lol!
Posted by
Anonymous |
May 24, 2006 2:57 pm
Maybe, but definitely not for this reason... It's cheaper to dine out than have a gf, keke.
Posted by
wsyong |
May 27, 2006 10:29 pm