silence
It's 11.05pm. I like this time of the day. It's quiet. I always like it when it's quiet. My friend said she couldn't stand it when she came and stayed with me for a few days. It's not the kind of quiet where you can still hear the sound of nature like birds singing or waves crashing against the rocks. It's dead silence. I don't know why I've grown to like being away from the noise. I think it's a priviledge. A priviledge you don't get in KL, unless you're one of the 'priviledged people'.
Got up kinda early this morning to go cycling. 7.30am, not as early as getting up for work, but unusually early for a Sunday morning, which I usually sleep in. It's funny that I only found out my friends were into cycling a week after I promised to give my bike away. Good thing I didn't promise to give away my helmet, and I'm keeping the lock too =P. It must have been at least 2 years since I last rode a bicycle and we ended cycling for 3 hours. And? And my butt hurts now.
Then I was supposed to borrow my friend's dog to go walking/jogging along the river. But the silly dog ran away when he was let loose and my friend lost it. Good news is the council found it and now he has to pay to have him released, haha. Silly dog.
Got up kinda early this morning to go cycling. 7.30am, not as early as getting up for work, but unusually early for a Sunday morning, which I usually sleep in. It's funny that I only found out my friends were into cycling a week after I promised to give my bike away. Good thing I didn't promise to give away my helmet, and I'm keeping the lock too =P. It must have been at least 2 years since I last rode a bicycle and we ended cycling for 3 hours. And? And my butt hurts now.
Then I was supposed to borrow my friend's dog to go walking/jogging along the river. But the silly dog ran away when he was let loose and my friend lost it. Good news is the council found it and now he has to pay to have him released, haha. Silly dog.
the last paragraph is funny :p
Posted by
Anonymous |
July 03, 2006 8:49 am
except for the cycling for 3 hours part, i feel like i am reading an old man's life......
Posted by
Anonymous |
July 04, 2006 9:53 am
louhang: Don't get jealous simply because I'm living the life you're supposed to be living...
Posted by
wsyong |
July 09, 2006 1:34 am