nowan
Phew, first time in two weeks that I managed to knock off before 6pm. There has been one high priority job after another. So much so I was asked "how come you're back so early today?" when I got back around 6.30pm today. The worst was Friday night. I still can't believe I actually worked till 9pm, then went home to change and drove straight to Northbridge to have my dinner and showed up an hour late at Mustang Bar to meet my friends. It's been been a while since I have been to a pub.
The bar gal suggested Golden Ale as a replacement for James Boag's which they didn't have. Not bad. The band started singing at about 11pm and I have to say they're pretty good though a bit loud for my liking. But then I suppose that's the whole point of going to a pub - to scream "WHAT??!!" at your friends because you can't hear them with the loud background music. Then some of us got drunk enough and decided to join the crowd for a dance. I was quite entertained watching them dance and listening to the music. It's fun to watch drunk people dance sometimes, especially when they're your friends. Not a bad night, haven't had such a late night out with friends for a long time. If only I didn't have to work the next day, it would have been even better.
The bar gal suggested Golden Ale as a replacement for James Boag's which they didn't have. Not bad. The band started singing at about 11pm and I have to say they're pretty good though a bit loud for my liking. But then I suppose that's the whole point of going to a pub - to scream "WHAT??!!" at your friends because you can't hear them with the loud background music. Then some of us got drunk enough and decided to join the crowd for a dance. I was quite entertained watching them dance and listening to the music. It's fun to watch drunk people dance sometimes, especially when they're your friends. Not a bad night, haven't had such a late night out with friends for a long time. If only I didn't have to work the next day, it would have been even better.
Nod. Drunk dancing is always funny.
Posted by
507 |
August 07, 2007 1:18 pm